Our staff are ready to welcome you to The Waggon, we have a few new rules in place and we'd love it if you can take 2 minutes to familiarise yourself with them before you arrive.
On arrival, please come via our main door where our team will meet you and guide you to your table.
• We will provide clear signage and markings to create a one-way system around our venue for the safety of you and our staff.
• Please do not travel to or enter The Waggon if you’re displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Please arrive in plenty of time to avoid overcrowding at entry and follow the new one-way system.
• Please observe social distancing advice of 2 metres, where possible.
• Please do not queue at the bar and remain at your allocated table during your visit. We will provide table service during your visit.
• Please wear face masks or coverings when moving around
• Please clean your hands regularly with soap, water and hand sanitiser at the stations provided. These can be found on entry and throughout the building
• Please use contactless payments where possible, cash payments are accepted,
We are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of you, our customers and our staff. The measures put in place have taken a great deal of planning and we need your cooperation and support to make it work.